Gay Travel Information – Product Review – Eagle Creek Luggage
EAGLE CREEK – Luggage, Packing Solutions, Travel Accessories and Everyday Bags
As frequent travelers my partner and I are always searching for great new luggage.
My partner is a fanatic when it comes to organization so she (and I) were in heaven when we discovered Eagle Creek luggage!
Eagle Creek, which was born in the San Jacinto Mountains of California in 1975, describes themselves as a “Tribe of travelers who believe travel has the ability to change people for the better; to make friends out of strangers and to create inspiration unlike anything else”. Their goal is to make these experiences accessible by designing solutions that help travelers arrive at their destination confident and well equipped to enjoy their trip.
Eagle Creek Design Philosophy: “We take pride in crafting durable and intelligent products; smart solutions that deliver delight and discovery as benefits are revealed through each leg of your trip. Every buckle, zipper, webbing and fabric choice is scrutinized based on rigorous lab testing. Then we take our products on the road to make sure that when you travel, Eagle Creek will have your back. The places we visit motivate our aesthetic, infusing our products with the experiences and sensibilities of travel. Our products are made by travelers, for travelers. We are keenly aware of the environmental impact of everything we produce. We strive to minimize material waste, and source and manufacture with the least environmentally impactful fabrics, trims and packaging materials. As many of our customers tell us, they have been carrying their Eagle Creek gear for years and have been amazed with the longevity of our products. To that end, we strive to make stuff that lasts a lifetime which means Eagle Creek products inevitably stay out of the landfill that much longer.”
This closet on wheels is a dream come true! It is perfect for Jen and I since we take at leats 2 major road trips each year.
The ORV Super Trunk 36 opens to reveal a large open unstructured space, so you can customize your package space using Eagle Creek’s Packing System, while saving weight!
It features a collapsible mesh Pole Vault divider to accommodate a fly rod, tri-pod or longer gear. And it’s also got an external Bi-Tech compartment to keep your dirty gear separate. It also has an extremely durable wheel and handle system with added 4-Point Projection. This is one sturdy bag!
- Oversized front panel opening for easy packing and unpacking.
- Collapsible mesh Pole Vault divider organizes your bag and accommodates fishing poles and longer gear.
- External access Bi-Tech compartment, seam-taped to resist water and separate damp/dirty gear.
- Exterior stash pocket with internal zippered mesh pocket.
- Lockable, self-repairing zippers and finger friendly zipper pulls.
- ES Wheel and Handle System made to withstand the most rigorous of journeys while providing a comfortable carry.
- Organize this bag with Pack-It System and Gear Organizers.
- End, side and center haul handles.
- No Matter What Warranty!
An all-in-one, pack-and-hang specialty item that fits perfectly into a 22-inch carry-on. This versatile piece folds into itself for one compact complete package. Combining two half-sized packing cubes, one full-size cube, and an accessories pocket.. Oh yes, you WILL be organized!
The Pack-It Complete Organizer also has a stow-away swivel hook for versatile hanging options.
- Fits perfectly into 22-inch carry-on.
- Three interior zippered mesh compartments, two half-sized cubes and one full-sized cube.
- Swivel hook allows for versatile hanging options.
- Quick-grab handle.
- Two-way zippered opening.
- Lifetime Warranty!
And for something totally different we purchased the Kensley shoulder Bag ($96.00).
This attractive bag is smaller than a messenger bag, but much roomier than your standard purse.
It has multi-carry options, interior organization, a secure-zip toggle closure (for added travel security), and reflectivity. This perfectly-sized shoulder bag has a take-anywhere design ideal for city travel.
- Two carry options: a removable shoulder strap and adjustable 50″ cross-body strap.
- Smart Travel Security organization includes: interior mobile phone and electronics pockets, zippered pocket and pen slot.
- Secure-Zip Toggle closure on main compartment.
- Front and back zippered pockets.
- Custom metal findings and satin lining.
- Reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility.
- Lifetime Warranty!
Everything about Eagle Creek is top-of-the-line.
View their complete collection here: http://www.eaglecreek.com/
Out & About Travel / Gay Travel Information