The Cheshire – St. Louis, MO
Gay Friendly Hotel Spotlight
The Cheshire | 600 Clayton Road | St. Louis, MO 63117 | 1-314-647-7300
Today’s traveler depends on modern amenities, and The Cheshire, a luxury hotel in St. Louis, promises a productive and enjoyable stay.
Whether staying for a weekend getaway, a business trip or a family vacation, guests will find amenities to make their stay comfortable and convenient.
The hotel prides themselves on ensuring that every guest (and pet!) is handled with a personal touch.
SERVICES & AMENITIES:
- Complimentary Euro-Continental Breakfast. Featuring coffee, juice, pastries and an array of fresh croissants. Served from 6:00-9:30am Monday – Friday and 7:00-10:00 am Saturday and Sunday.
- On premise dining (Basso, Boundary and the Fox & Hounds Tavern),
- Onsite Starbucks
- Walking distance from Forest Park (Find two movie theaters and numerous great restaurants within walking distance.)
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Acca Kappa bath products.
- 37-inch flat-screen televisions.
- Complimentary chocolates (From St. Louis’ own Bissinger’s Handcrafted Chocolatier).
- Board room / business center (With complimentary hi-speed Internet, printing, copy and fax service).
- Complimentary coffee and tea availabe 24/7.
- The Clayton Courtyard (With food and beverage service by the Fox & Hounds Tavern).
- Bicycles and kites available to borrow.
- Poolside Terrace (open May-September – weather permitting).
The following amenities are available in all rooms:
- ▪ Complimentary guestroom internet
- ▪ In room chocolates
- ▪ Acca Kappa bath products
- ▪ Flat panel TV
- ▪ Bottled water
- ▪ Dry cleaning service
- ▪ Keurig coffee maker
- ▪ Each guest room features a book written by the author your room is named after
- ▪ Room service from 3-10pm
Learn more about available rooms & suites HERE.
For the latest package deals and specials click HERE.
WEDDINGS & EVENTS at THE CHESHIRE HOTEL ST. LOUIS:
St. Louis Wedding Hotel
Planning a wedding in St. Louis? Make the Cheshire an intimate part of your plans. This historic hotel is the perfect place to host a bridal event and give your guests a taste of St. Louis history. The convenient location is just steps from Forest Park and less than 10 minutes from downtown St. Louis and 15 minutes from the airport.
Reserve one of the hotel’s Novelty Suites for your special night. Themed around some of the greatest works in British literature, your selection can match your personality! From the hip James Bond suite to the romantic Romeo and Juliet suite, each of these spacious suites features a Euro-style pillow-top bed, premium amenities and en suite Jacuzzi tubs. They can even arrange an in-room couples massage!
Guest Room Blocks
Reserve a block of rooms to accommodate your out-of-town wedding guests. Your friends and family will love the charming décor, British details and modern amenities. Plus the Fox & Hounds Tavern will provide your group with the perfect spot for a bite to eat or late-night cocktails. Poolside premium rooms are even available if you want the party to spill outside.
What’s more fun than a poolside party complete with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres? The hotel can encircle their lovely outdoor pool with seating, bars, and there’s even space for a band.
Bridal Luncheons or Brunches
The hotel has several spots that are perfect for bridal luncheons or brunches. Gather with your gals or re-group with all your guests the morning after your big event.
Rehearsal Dinners & Small Receptions
Located just minutes from downtown and steps away from Forest Park, Upstairs at The Cheshire boast an incredible list of amenities and services perfect for rehearsal dinners and receptions. For smaller receptions of 40 – 70, private dining or a cocktail hour before heading to Upstairs, The Restaurant’s Red Room is a stunning space tucked away behind giant sliding barn doors.
MEETINGS & CORPORATE EVENTS:
The Cheshire is ideal for your company’s next event. The hotel’s attentive staff is prepared to assist you with all of your meeting needs. The private Boardroom is ideal for meetings up to 14 and features audio/ visual capabilities, rich wood paneling, stained glass windows and a large boardroom style table.
If your event calls for a bit larger space, Upstairs at The Cheshire is an excellent option. This private event space on the second floor features a stunning vaulted ceiling with dark wood beams, original to this historic landmark building. Accented with contemporary Italian light fixtures, the unique room is like none other in St. Louis.
In addition, the hotel offers outdoor spaces around our outdoor pool and our Clayton Courtyard.
Learn more about The Cheshire’s location HERE.
ROYAL KIDS WELCOME!
Traveling with kids? The hotel’s Royal Kids Welcome will make sure being away from home is as comfortable and fun as possible for your family. VIEW MORE
NOBLE PETS PROGRAM
Traveling with pets? The hotel’s Noble Pets Program , provides items such as custom dog beds, food and water bowls, and other related services. VIEW MORE
Learn more about the gay friendly Cheshire Hotel HERE.