PR, Media and Advertising
PR, MEDIA & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Gaytravelinformation.com loves working with tour operators, hospitality providers and CVBs/tourism boards to promote their services and destinations.
We prefer custom trips designed for our audience with time for independent discovery.
A campaign, or a themed travel series on Gaytravelinformation.com, is an excellent way to promote your destination to our audience.
In addition to these campaigns, Gaytravelinformation.com reviews lodging, travel activities, attractions, products and restaurants around the world.
All of our reviews include links back to your company’s website and will be promoted with our many social media outlets.
With 15+ years in the travel industry and over 5 years blogging experience, we provide engaging articles with professional photographs.
They’ve all collaborated with Gay Travel Information to increase their visibility and influence within the LGBT community. Contact us today for more information on how we can work together to market your brand to the gay & lesbian market.
For more information email email@example.com or call 1-800-842-4753.
Disclosures & Small Print click HERE.
DESIREE SOUSA: Owner / Editor-In-Chief – Out & About Travel / Gay Travel Information / We Are Gay Friendly Directory
Desiree Sousa, founder of Out & About Travel, Gaytravelinformation.com and We Are Gay Friendly is available for interviews, TV appearances and speaking arrangements (focusing on topics of travel, lifestyle design, and blogging).
Considered a gay travel expert, Desiree has 20 years experience in the travel industry and has been specializing in gay & lesbian travel since 1999.
She has been featured in: The New York Times, Travel & Leisure Magazine, The Washington Blade, Yahoo Travel, San Diego Gay & Lesbian News, About.com, Connextions Magazine and numerous online travel blogs.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-842-4753.
JENNIFER WALSH: Travel Writer / Photographer – Gay Travel Information
Jennifer Walsh has been working with Gay Travel Information since September 2011. An avid traveler and photographer, Jennifer is always ready for her next adventure. In addition to working as a writer for Gay Travel Information she is also a Library assistant at Bridgewater State University in Bridgewater, MA. Contact Jennifer at email@example.com.
ABOUT OUR READERS:
- There are over 15 million gay consumers in the US alone.
- Over 70 billion dollars is spent on travel by gays and lesbians in the U.S. alone each year.
- LGBT users spend 57% more time online than their straight counterparts.
- Gay and Lesbian consumers rely upon third party sites to actively research whether a company is gay-friendly.
- 58% of LGBT adults were more likely “to purchase products and services from companies that market directly to gays and lesbians.”
- LGBT community trusts our brand and those businesses who partner with us.
- Gay men and lesbians spend twice as much on dining out.
- 71% of gays and lesbians dine out at least twice a week.
- 83% of gays and lesbians attended or graduated from college.
- Median HH Income of $83,000 for gay men and $80,000 for lesbians.
- 85% of gay men and 85% of lesbians said that advertising in gay media favorably. influences their decision to purchase products or do business with a company.
- 61 % of gay men and 69% of lesbians own their own homes.
- 61% of gay men and 83% of lesbians have a pet.
- We are organically listed on the first or second page of Google.com and Bing.com and other search engine’s for some of the most popular gay travel search terms including “gay travel reviews”, “gay travel blogger”, “gay travel blog”, “gay travel expert”, “lesbian travel writer”, “gay travel agent”, “gay travel information blog”, “we are gay friendly”, “we are gay friendly directory” etc.,
- Gaytravelinformation.com receives 75,000+ unique hits per month from over 150 countries. Gaytravelpros.com receives over 1 million hits per year. Advertisers reach over a million LGBT consumers each year through our combination of web sites, social media sites, email newsletters, pride events, published articles and more.
- Klout.com rated us in the top 5% most influential online sites.
- Audience demographics: Gender 63% male, 37% female. Average age 40-50 years. Average household income: $80,000-$100,000. Education level: 74% hold at least a college degree.
- We own some of the most popular web site addresses including: gaytravelinformation.com, gaytravelpros.com, wearegayfriendly.com, wearegayowned.com, gayskitrips.com, gayskiweeks.com, newenglandgaywedding.com, rhodeislandgaywedding.com, and more.
- 80% of our site visitors are either “Likely” or “Very Likely” to visit our site again.
- Over 80% of all searches are done on Google.com and Bing.com.
- Your exposure continues beyond gaytravelinformation.com and gaytravelpros.com through social media and LGBT partner sites. Receive social media promotion of businesses on Facebook and Twitter including special offers, events and news. Newsletters sent to subscribers. Reviews spotlighting your business on gaytravelinformation.com which are posted to social media sites. Articles are often submitted to such media outlets as The New York Times, Travel & Leisure, San Diego Gay & Lesbian News, Washington Blade, TravelGAYZETTE and more.
- All businesses reviewed will receive gaytravelinformation.com and gaytravelpros.com “stamp of approval” and be “OUTED” as LGBT friendly.
- Additional partnership opportunities are available including: Co-marketing at local prides and other events; Joint events such as cocktail parties and receptions; Video reviews of properties; Joint Promotions and Giveaways and more.
- Gaytravelpros.com and Gaytravelinformation.com, run by Out & About Travel, are some of the most trusted online resources for LGBT travel. Over a million site visitors rely on Gaytravelpros.com and Gaytravelinformation.com for information on LGBT owned and friendly businesses.
- Gaytravelinformation.com / Gaytravelpros.com attracts an audience of savvy business and leisure travelers with disposable income who trust the Gaytravelinformation.com/ Gaytravelpros.com brand to recommend businesses that are truly welcoming.
- Access to loyal community that continues to outspend general population on travel.
- Third party seal-of-approval and verification for LGBT travelers looking for gay friendly businesses.
- Exposure throughout the web and social media to LGBT community.
ONE YEAR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 250 x 250 Banner ad on Gay Travel Information (www.gaytravelinformation.com – receiving 75,000+ hits per month from over 150 countries!)
- Business will be spotlighted on ALL our Social Media circuits including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Scoop. it!, Tumblr, Google+ and more!
- Business will receive a FREE listing on our new directory – WE ARE GAY FRIENDLY
- Business will be listed as a preferred supplier of Gay Travel Information / We Are Gay Friendly / Out & About Travel
- Business will be spotlighted in email campaigns throughout the year reaching 15,000+ subscribers.
- 1 Month = $75 (USD)
- 3 Months = $210 (USD)
- 6 Months = $400 (USD)
- 12 Months = $700 (USD)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information or call 1-800-842-4753.
Join the hundreds of businesses all over the world who have partnered with Gaytravelinformation.com to increase occupancy by marketing their gay-friendly business to the LGBT community. Gaytravelinformation.com is your complete resource in marketing your business to gay travelers.
We offer a variety of packages for gay friendly businesses such as hotels, tour and cruise operators, convention and visitor’s bureaus and local businesses such as gay friendly bars, clubs, restaurants and tourist attractions.
Email email@example.com today!