Fifteen Beacon – Boston, MA
Fifteen Beacon / 15 Beacon Street / Boston, MA 02108 / 1-877-XV-BEACON
Fifteen Beacon is classic movie star handsome. Think Humphrey Bogart, Clark Gable, Cary Grant and James Stewart.
This modern, yet historic boutique hotel, located on historic Beacon Hill, is oozing with charm and class.
Located in a 1903 landmark Beaux Arts building, Fifteen Beacon offers distinguished personalized service.
You will find chic, earth-toned decor mixed with splashes of red and beautiful works of art hanging on the walls.
My partner and I were lucky to stay in their Beacon Hill Studio. Upon entering the studio one cannot help but smile wildly and utter a few “Oh my God’s.”
The room is absolutely stunning in a metrosexual sort of way. Handsome, yet soft.
Our studio had a king sized bed, gas fireplace, mounted 42-inch flat screen TV, sitting area, view of historic Beacon Street, large work desk and free Wi-Fi.
The marble bathroom had a combination rainforest shower and deep jetted tub, as well as heated towel rack.
One of my personal favorite features included the LCD TV and sound system that allowed you to pump music into the bathroom.
Dancing to some Katy Perry while getting ready in the morning makes everything that more fun! 😉
Each room is outfitted with Frette linens, cashmere throws, plush bathrobes, iHome docking station and signature bath amenities.
The room was so luxurious and beautiful that my partner and I didn’t want to leave! We enjoyed the fireplace and relaxed in front of the TV for the evening and got a beautiful nights rest on the extremely comfortable bed.
- There are 63 rooms in total, seven guest rooms per floor.
- Each room is balanced with modern and antique furnishings.
- There is a gas fireplace in every room.
- Each room has a private bar with premium spirits and (half-bottle) wines, including Ketel One, Bombay Sapphire, Opus One, Chateau Lafite Rotschild and Krug Champagne.
- Each room has a 42-inch flat screen TV and surround sound stereo system with five disc CD player and CD library.
- Hotel offers free Wi-Fi, Valet Parking, iPad Rentals, 24-hour Valet Laundry, Daily ice Delivery, Evening turn-down service, Complimentary newspaper delivery, 24-hour room service, and 24-hour concierge/bell service.
- The hotel provides complimentary in-town Lexus courtesy service (those of you who know the parking situation in Boston understand what a luxurious advantage this is!)
- The hotel has a 24 hour exercise room with free weights, treadmills, and stationary bikes. Private trainers and in room yoga can be arranged as well.
- The hotel is pet friendly! They provide healthy dog biscuits, a plush bed and turn down water. Dog sitting and walking can be arranged prior to arrival.
- The hotel has 7 different room types: Classic Room; Executive Classic, Contemporary Classic, Beacon Hill Studio, Boston Common Studio, Bromfield Suites, and The Gilbert Stuart Suite.
- The restaurant is home to Mooo, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Click HERE for menus.
- Fifteen Beacon invites you to experience The Wine Cellar, their private dining room situated on the lower level of the hotel. The cellar houses a collection of rare and fine wines and is ideal for intimate parties or special events for up to 36 seated guests or 75 guests for a reception. Find out more about The Wine Cellar HERE.
- Fifteen Beacon is the perfect place for an intimate event/meeting venue in oston. For more information click HERE.
- Fifteen Beacon accolades include: 500 Worlds Best Hotels Travel & Leisure 2010 & 2012; # 4 Top 20 Business Hotels in the World by Travel & Leisure Magazine 2009; Top 100 United States Hotels Conde Nast Traveler 2009; # 5 Worlds Best Award Small Hotels in the US and Canada by Travel & Leisure Magazine 2009; Top 100 Hotels in North America by Travel & Leisure Magazine 2009; Most Excellent Small Hotel in the United States and Canada by Conde Nast Johansens 2010 & 2012. Click HERE for a complete list.
- Fifteen Beacon offers incredible packages throughout the year. Click HERE for a list of options.
Gay & Lesbian Factor: First off, this is Boston…need I say more? 😉 Fifteen Beacon was extremely welcoming and eager to host Out & About Travel at their property. Saying Fifteen Beacon is gay friendly is like saying Boston is historic!? Without a doubt this property is LGBT friendly and should be one of the top choices when visiting the city. My partner and I felt very comfortable being openly affectionate and found the property to be romantic and a perfect retreat for a getaway. Even though there is no need to, I am hereby “outing” Fifteen Beacon as LGBT friendly and worthy of our business.
If I could’ve moved into our room at Fifteen Beacon, I would’ve. Wow. Complete luxury in a non-pretentious environment. Everything about Fifteen Beacon is classy, chic and cool. The color scheme, the level of products used, the decor, the staff, the services….the location! A perfect 10 out of 10 experience.