Montana Gay & Lesbian Dude Ranch Vacation!
Montana Ranch Vacation
Lazy E-L Ranch
July 17-23, 2011
Grab your cowboy hat and boots and head to Montana for an authentic wild, west experience. Located 30 miles from Yellowstone National Park, the Lazy E-L is a working cattle ranch with 12,000 acres and 2,000 head of cattle. From the lodge porch enjoy views of 12,500-foot peaks and wide open pastures. Kick-back, relax, and enjoy riding with real cowboys and cowgirls on this one-of-a kind OutWest Adventure! Happy Trails!
- Horseback riding on 12,000 acres
- Driving 2,000 head of cattle
- Gazing at the 12,500 foot peaks of the Beartooth Mountains
- Playing cowboy for a week
- Leaving the daily routine behind for a week
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION